The MCA Funding Process
Step 1: Qualify – No obligation, no cost.
Fill out our one minute application form so we can verify that:
- You are a legal business
- You process at least $4,000 in credit card transactions per month, or $10,000 if your business does not process credit cards
- You have owned the business for more than 6 months and have one or more years remaining on your lease
- You have no open bankruptcies
Step 2: Apply – Simple and quick.
- If you qualify for our financing program and decide to proceed, we’ll ask you for some basic documentation detailing your business’ financial aspects
- Once your documents are submitted and you are approved, we’ll agree on a reasonable payment rate that will be sent to us from your daily credit card sales to pay for the merchant cash advance
- Sign and return our agreement and we will electronically transfer you the money within 3 to 7 days so you could start using the cash advance to grow your small business
Step 3: Invest – Grow your business.
- Once you have the money, Entrust will start receiving the small, pre-agreed upon percentage of your daily credit card sales until our business cash advance agreement is fully executed
- You never have to worry about writing a single check or paying late payment fees. The credit card processor will automatically transfer the payment based on your daily credit card sales